16 Followers
28 Following
mpontiff

mpontiff

Currently reading

The Shark Mutiny
Patrick Robinson
Tech Commando: C.A.D.S. (Book 3)
John Sievert
Big Book Of New Short Horror
Nick Medina, Michael McClung, Jessy Marie Roberts (Editor)
Zombie Kong - Anthology - James Roy Daley

A nice collection of stories about reanimated gorillas. I thoroughly enjoyed most of the stories with the exception being only one that tried to force humor. Other stories made up for that as they read so well, I could see it playing out in my mind. I was disappointed to find that the book ends at 73% and the remaining 27% is about the authors and previews.